Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Happy Anniversary!!!




It's weird, it has been a year since I started to publish my story publicly.  I have been writing "The Connors" since I was fourteen years old.  Tany originally had two sisters, Deana (Pronounced Dean with an A) and Marta.  Deana eventually killed herself.  Tany's parents were going to divorce when she was 10 and her father was going to marry a younger woman and have four children with her.  Ciera was going to marry a Colonel in the United States Air Force and would eventually introduce Tany to Scott Wright, who was a member of the R.O.T.C.  And then they weren't going to get together until after Tany's first marriage flopped.  Tany was going to be like a "Taylor Swift" in the fact the she was a younger country singer.  But since I grew up a lot the story has changed and so have some of the characters.  Thank you so much for reading my story.  I had to finally get it out, it has been there for years.

3 comments:

  1. Awww. Look how cute they all were! Congratz to you and the Connors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to throw that in there sometime. I took this almost two years ago. Before I started to write it all down.

    ReplyDelete