I was nominated for this award by : Daijah V. I think she wants to torment me. Or my Sims? She is a fabulous writer with several awesome Sim stories. Seriously, thank you so much. We have been through some ups and downs. I am so glad I have you as a friend and truly do love ya. Thanks again for the nomination.
The Liebster Award is given by bloggers to bloggers to promote the blogging sites we love and support.
Accepting the nomination comes with these conditions
1.Post the ward on your blog.
2. Thank the blooger who presented the award and link back to their blog.
3.Nominate 5-11 bloggers whom you feel deserve this award and have fewer than or epual to 3,000 followers.
4.Answer 11 question posted by the nominator, and ask your nominees 11 questions.
1. Caterpillarsims I know you were nominated for your other one.
2. Aeon Had to.
3. Zhippidy Just because!!
4. Red love your work!!
5. Kilhian You are a true friend!!
1. When did I start writing? I started to write short stories when I was in 3rd grade. I had read "Ramona Quinby" and loved it. I started to write after that.
2. Are any of my characters or situations base on real people or events? Yes most of them are. My main characters are based on people I know and love dearly and the events in the story have taken place in real life.
3. What inspires you to write? A lot of different things. Mostly something I see on TV or a movie I watch.
4. Which of your characters is your favorite? I should pick Tany, but really it's Cintia. Soon, very soon we will get a chance to see exactly how she is. I just love her.
5. Who is your favorite author? Louisa May Alcott
6. What kind of books do you read? I like true crime, but love autobiographies. I am a very nosey person. But really, I love anything that has a great story.
7. If you could use the Sims time machine, where would you go and why? I would go to the Roaring twenties. I love everything about that era. The clothes, hats, shoes, dances, and the music. It was a great time in America.
8.You're stranded on a deserted island with 4 characters from your story. Who are they and what do you think would happen? Let's see....Scott, Johnson, Tany and Jonny. Scott and Tany would leave Johnson and Jonny to fend for themselves, while they went off for some love making.
9.If you could be any character from a book or a movie who would it be and why? Claire Fraser from "Outlander". Because she gets Jamie.
10. If you could marry the man of your dreams, who would you choose and why? I did marry the man of my dreams and the reason I did, is because of his faith.
11. Sims have a lot of quirky and fun inventions and objects not found in real life. If I could choose one thing, what would it be and why? Bonehilda. All the way. So I wouldn't have to clean my house, she would do it for me.
Here are my questions to answer.
1. When you get up in the morning, what is the first thing you think of?
2. Are there things in your story you wish you hadn't put in there?
3. Sometimes life gives you lemons. Do you make lemonade or lemon martinis?
4. How many The Sims franchises do you own?
5. If you knew the time of your death, would you still live like you are now or would to slow down and smell the roses? Or would you speed up to do fun stuff?
6. You get an airplane ticket to travel to any Sim world. Which one would it be and why?
7. Out of all the Sim games recipes, which one would you cook?
8. Is there anything you want to do that your Sims can?
9. Do you feel sorry when you have to kill one of your characters?
10. If they made a movie out of your story, who would play your lead character?
11. Do you even know who nominated you?
Thank you again, DJ , for the nomination. How cool. First award ever.