Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Chapter 16 "The Friend"




June 4th, 2000 between 8 a.m. and 1 p.m.



 


After their first day in New York, they had about four hours to kill so Tany took this opportunity to go shopping. Tany and Biff went shopping so she could buy some stuff for her vacation with Scott.  She was really looking forward to it.  Tany needed some flip-flops, a few more bathing suits and some accessories.  What girl couldn't go without accessorizing. She was trying on her first dress that she would take in case they went some where "fancy".  Biff was sitting in a chair reading a book about horses.



Tany looked over the door and smiled she was remembering a conversation she had with her mother a few days before.




Although she didn't want to at first, She confessed to her mother about Scott.


Ciera laughed, "Tania, what do you think I am, a prude?"  Tany looked at her with questions on her face.  Her mother had walked over to her and caressed her hair.  "Tania, Your father and I had sex before we were........"


"Ok, seriously mom."  
"What, it is a beautiful thing between two people who love each other as much as your father and I do."  
"I felt a little guilty later."  
"Why?"  
"Because I wanted to wait, but I wanted him more."  
"Did you enjoy it?"  
"Um, I don't think I feel comfortable answering that."



"Oh Tania, I love you and I know Scott loves you too,  one day you are going to make him a beautiful bride."  As she bent down and kissed Tany on the head.  



"What is so funny?" Biff asked.  
"I was just thinking of my mother."



"You are going on a vacation with Scott and you are thinking of your mother?"  
"Yeah, is that weird."  
"I don't know, depends on what you were thinking."



 Tany walked out and modeled the dress.  Biff wolf whistled, "If you ever dump Scott, look no further."  
"Shut up." she teased. 
"Well, what do you think, honestly."



 Biff looked her up and down, "This is going to make me sound pervy, but you look hot."
"Thank you that is so sweet, It doesn't make you sound pervy at all. But I think I need to get a new do, my hair doesn't do this dress justice." Tany answered.  Biff smiled knowing that his charge wasn't wrong, but he wasn't going to tell her that, no way.  Biff knew how girls, correction women are.  He was finding more things he respected about Tany.  She always asked his opinion.



 She still had the dress on and was now trying on shoes.  She had a red pair on and she turned to Biff.  Biff nodded as if to agree.  Biff was out of him element.  He really couldn't tell her what color looked good on where.  Tany saw the look on Biff's face.



 "Oh, man you are doing it again." 
"Doing what?"
"You are thinking I shouldn't ask you."
"Well, I just don't know anything about this kind of stuff."
"I know, I so need a girlfriend."  Biff popped up, "Yes that is exactly what you need."



Tany paid for her purchases.  Biff grabbed her bag and they both walked out.



They started to walk up the street to another shop, when she saw it.



 It was a salon.  She looked at Biff and raised one eye.  "I need to get my hair cut, it's been a while since I had a trim."  Biff gave the lead the way, jester as he opened the shop door.



 When they walked  in a man who was obviously gay, came over and greeted them.  "Hey, my name is Joran, How may I help you?"  
"I need a trim and maybe a little brighter."  
"Sure." Joran was looking around to see if there were any  available seats.  When he saw one, he had her follow him.  Biff sat down in one of the chairs and started reading again.  Tany sat down in the chair and the beautician walked over.



"Hello there, I am Sabrina and What can I do for you today?"  Tany was surprised that she was being treated like this, it seemed fake.  Sabrina was about Tany's age maybe a few years older.  She had a beauty mark on her face and small tattoo on her wrist.  Sabrina's hair was cut in a very cute style, it fit her face.  She was wearing a little makeup.  Tany liked that.  "I haven't had a trim in a while and I would like to lighten my hair, not blonde but a little softer." 
"Ok, So how many inches?"  
Tany looked at her and smiled, "I was thinking maybe just cut the deadends off." 
"Oh, I see one of those."
"I am sorry."Tany responded.  
Sabrina grabbed the scissors and the comb, "You haven't ever gotten your hair cut short have you?"
Tany looked mortified, "No, why would I?"
"Like I said one of those."




While Sabrina cut/trimmed Tany's hair they talked about the upcoming vacation and only once did Sabrina mention Tany's celebrity.  They talked about what color shoes would go with what outfit and of course what earrings.  Tany already liked Sabrina. 



When Sabrina was done, Tany looked at herself and was very much pleased,  Tany paid her a big tip and asked what time she got off.  Sabrina a little shocked, not really knowing what to say, she said, "In about an hour."
"Ok, Do you have plans, I should have asked, Oh you probably have a boyfriend and want to spend time with him?"
"No, I don't have plans, and I only have a cat."  Tany smiled, "Do you want to help me shop, See Biff isn't good at helping me find stuff."
"Sure, can I go home and change first."
"Of Course, we will just follow you."
"Ok, this is going to be fun."
"I think so too." and with that Tany and Biff walked out.



Biff and Tany were waiting outside Sabrina's apartment.  "Tany are you sure about her?"
"Biff you will be with me the entire time."
"I know, but what if she's........"



Sabrina opened the car door.  "Hey."
"Hey, so where are we going first?"  Biff gave Tany a nod,  "Sabrina this is Tim, but his nickname is Biff."
"Hello."
Biff just nodded.  
"Biff, you be nice."
"You think I am a stalker, huh?"
"What? no, I ..."
"Just remember, Biff, you guys walked into my salon."  That day Tany asked Sabrina to be her personal hairdresser/assistant.  Sabrina never looked back.  They formed a friendship that is still going strong today.

 




******Here is some more Behind the Scenes*****







*****Please feel free to leave a comment,  I will take the good, the bad and the ugly.  I also promise to take it with a grain of salt.***** 



 








8 comments:

  1. Oh, poor Biff, lol, stuck shopping all day.
    Well, I'm glad Tany seems to have made a new female friend she can hang out with it. =D
    I love her new hair, too, the lighter brown looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, poor Biff. He couldn't tell what color shoe went with what outfit. I think he was happy she found someone but at the same time a little leary because he didn't know Sabrina.

    I love Tany's new hair. Did you recognize your character? It's Allison Riley. She is Sabrina, but you will see later. I didn't want to reveal too much of her yet. But it's her, Red hair and all. We will see her after their little Vacation a lot more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great that Tany made a new friend! I can't blame Biff for being a little cautious, but I guess every celebrity needs a stylist of sorts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, Poor Biff. She needs a "girl-friend" and lucky for Tany she just happens to be a stylist too.

    Thanks for reading Aeon!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sabrina was quite courageous to hop into a car with strangers. Biff is too funny. He needs a girlfriend and there is Sabrina with just a cat. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Zhip you made me laugh. I don't think Sabrina and Biff are the same type. Biff has a girlfriend, protecting Tany. That's his life and job. But he loves it.

      Thanks for reading Zhip.

      Delete
  6. Biff../snicker, he really was out of his element=b.
    I'm glad Tany has made a friend, even though Biff was a little suspiscious at first, then again, it is his job to watch out for Tany...edenz~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's right, I know I felt so sorry for Biff. I think Tanz and Sabz are going to be a lot better later on. Biff enjoys his job a little too much. But really who wouldn't.

      Delete