Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Tany's photos

Tany did an interview for Teen People magazine here are the pinups and shots from that.











TP: Tany, thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule and doing this interview.

Tany:  It's my pleasure.

TP:  You have a really busy schedule?

Tany: (Smiling) Yes, it is really busy.  But I like being busy.

TP: Yes, I can understand that,  Do ever have time to watch any TV and If so, what do you watch?

Tany:  I hardly ever have time to watch any TV, that is kinda sad.  I do try to watch E.R. though, my mother got me hooked on that.

TP:  Is that a guilty pleasure?

Tany: (Laughing) No, I don't think I really have a guilty pleasure.  (She looks up at the ceiling), wait yes I do.  It's really cheesy, but I absolutely love to watch Soaps.  I was home sick from school one day and I was flipping through the channels, when Guiding Light came on and I was hooked.  Is that what you mean?

TP: Yes, that was exactly what I meant.  So you have a guilty pleasure as far as TV, what are some of your music, guilty pleasures?

Tany: Wow, that is kinda hard, because I like all kinds of music, I think some of my fans would be surprised that I do listen to and enjoy Country music.  (Shrugging) I am from Texas.

TP:  I have read that, is Texas different from Los Angeles?

Tany: Actually I am finding them to be very similar.  Both are very relaxed and you get a sense of peace, but one major difference is the sauces.

TP:  Ok, you have to explain that.

Tany:  The sauces in Texas are so much hotter, (seeing my expression) The Barbeque Sauces.

TP: (Nodding I moved on to the next question), Your father is John Connors, Actor and Director. Do you feel it is harder or easier to be in this business?

Tany:  I think it is harder in the sense that you are under a microscope, if you do anything wrong they will compare you to your father. Or people will say that you got in the business because of your father or mother is some cases.  So far I have not had to deal with that.  But then again, I am not an actress yet.

TP:  You said yet, do you plan on becoming an actress?

Tany: Gosh no, right now I am just concentrating on this career.

TP: What does your father think about all this?

Tany:  He is sitting back and watching, He is proud of Jonny and myself.  I think he knows what it is like and is willing to back away and let us make our own mistakes.  He is actually, in a weird way, responsible for all of this.  He had several rules and we had to follow them.  One was we had to play an instrument.  Well some of us, not only play an instrument but can play several.

TP:  So he made you play an instrument.  Which one did you choose to play?

Tany: I went with the piano at first. Only because I saw my mother teaching it to Jonny and I wanted to learn how too.  So she taught us together.  Later I would ask for a guitar for Christmas.  The guitar came very easy for me.  The bass was not far from the guitar so that was easy too.

TP:  So how many instruments can you play?

Tany:  (Laughing and smiling, her face is lit up)  As of right now seven.  It is becoming a joke in my family, you know, "How many instruments can you play?"  The piano, guitar, bass guitar, violin, sax, the standing bass and the drums.

TP: Wow, you are musical, when did you know you could sing?

Tany:  I think, at a very early age.  I remember being around four and having to sing for some of my dad's friends.

TP:  What is more thrilling to do, play an instrument or sing in front of an audience?

Tany:  Oh, wow, I do love just sitting down and it only being me and the piano, but I love the interaction between me and the audience.  I love my fans, so I am going to say being in front of the them.

TP: That is great and you are starting to get a great fan base,  Myself included, we (fans) can't wait until you come out with your second album.  When will that be?

Tany: Thank you, gosh that is awesome.  We will be releasing the first single here in a few months then who knows.  Jonny, Steven, Mike, Cale and I are working our little tushies off so we can get some songs, for it.

TP: With Miracle the Album it was kind of a theme, wasn't it?

Tany: Yes, I don't really know how or why, but yes it ended up being that way.  No, I take that back, it was kinda a miracle, how we got started and I think that is why we ended up going with that theme.

TP:  Will the second one have a theme?

Tany:  Gosh, I don't know yet.  I do know that it is going to be great.  I am enjoying recording it.

TP:  Before I go can I ask, if it isn't to personal, where did you get your scar?

Tany:  No it is not personal and the short answer is I fell on a pitch fork, while jumping off the hay loft and landing in a pile of hay.

TP:  Wow, well Tany I am sad to say that is all the time I have, thank you again for taking time out.

Tany:  You are very welcome, like I said earlier, it is my pleasure.






No comments:

Post a Comment