Thursday, February 8, 2018

Chapter 7 "It's Christmas"








December 24th 2000





Tany, Cinita, Ciera, Dawna, and Memaw were all in the kitchen cooking. 




Scott, Al, Alan, Biff, John and Juno were sitting in the livingroom, watching something on the TV. 






Jonny had come in around six and had just woken up.  He figured it was noon.  Jonny was so wrong.  It was a little past six.  John heard him coming up the stairs.  Before Anyone saw him, John went to talk to him.  

"Son, everyone is here."  

"O.........K......"  

"You are doing drugs again, aren't you?" he quizzed Jonny.  

"No, Dad, I am just really tired."  

"Son, please don't go that route again.  I've been there."  





"Dad, I am not doing anything, I did drink a little last night but I didn't do any drugs.  I promise."  Jonny said crossing his heart.
  
"Ok well you should shower, you smell like a bar."  

"Thanks I will."  Jonny went back downstairs and instead of taking a shower right away he snorted some coke.  Then while he waited for the effects, he took a shower.





Tany was brushing Midnight. Scott and Al were sitting on a hay bale. Biff was feeding Midnight.  Midnight had taken a liking to Biff.  He must have known that Biff was a horse person too.




  
"Tany are you going to go riding, while you are here or are you going to brush him to death."  Biff Smiled.  

"I am."  

"We need to go...Sorry bro, can you go riding with that?"  Al asked Scott.  
Scott was pretty sure the answer was no.  
"I better not".  Scott looked a little sad.  





Tany smiling, "We don't have to go riding."  

"No, no you guys go, besides I need to beat Juno in his derby game." 

"Oh, Scotters I am sorry." 





"What for, I am the one who did it."  

"I know but you said you couldn't wait for us to go riding."  

"Yeah, well..."  

"We will bring her back in one piece." Biff said.  






Walking in the door Tany could hear Pepaw and John discussing some chicken or turkey, Tany couldn't quite make out what was being said. Once again Jonny was no where to be found, what Tany didn't know was he was getting laid again by yet another so called fan.  Tany liked Christmas Eve it was always so much fun.





  
"Anyone want to play a game." she shouted.  

"I will minha." MeMaw said.  Memaw and Pepaw were Ciera's mother and father.  Seamius and Ginny had already meet their maker.  Tany couldn't really remember Ginny.  Ginny died when Tany was very little.  Seamius died shortyly after they all moved to Long Beach.  Tany loved both of her grandfather's but she had a special place for Pepaw.  He played her portugues love songs.  
And if she played a few games with him she might be able to get him to get his old guitar out.  Everyone was already asking where "The Connors" got their Talent, well.....from Ciera's side.  Even Memaw could sing.  






Pepaw also wanted to play and Dawna decided to play. 





Scott, Al, Juno and Micheal were racing each other on the playstation.  Alan and John were downstairs doing what men usually did.  Ciera, Cintia and Biff were watching the activity.  Al's phone started to buzz. 






Al pulled it out and answered it.  

"Hello." It was Eric. 

"What, no way that is awesome."  Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at Al.  This made him uncomfortable.  





"Yes, Of Course I will tell them. I think this is great news."  There was a pause.  "Let me talk to them and make sure it's ok but I can't see them saying no.  Of course, ok Take care.  Thank you very Much Eric. Ok, Bye."  He hung up the phone. 




As soon as he said Eric Tany, Cintia, Scott and Juno all turned toward each other.  Al stood up, "well that was Eric."  

"And...."Tany was now standing.  

"Well Reason is now number one on........."  Tany held her breath.  
Scott was holding his as well.  Everyone was holding their breath. "ON THE BILLBOARDS." Al Shouted.  

"What, Oh Al that means.............."  

"Yup, Mouth that means we need to release it world wide."







Jonny was laying on a bed he didn't know exactly where he was or how he got there.  Next to him was a very naked woman.  Jonny was racking his brain trying to figure out who this was.  She moaned a little, it couldn't be.  
It was Cheryl. she was alive?  How?  




Jonny sat straight up.  Kirk must have gotten some bad shit.  

"I am seriously trippin'" Jonny stated shaking his head.  

"He babe, what's for breakfast?"  The girl said.  





"Yeah, listen I got to go." he pulled up his pants.  

"Whatever, Babe."  Jonny left the small apartment.  Jonny wondered what time it was. He went to look at his watch only to realize that he only wears one when they do interviews.  
Jonny shook his head.  He walked into the parking lot and couldn't find his rental car.  Actually he couldn't remember how he got there.  




He felt in his pockets for his cellular phone.  When Jonny found it he dialed Jason.  
Jason didn't answer right away.  "Hello", he said in a groggy voice.  
"Jason, Dude I need your help man. I am at some chicks apartment and I can't remember how I got here, where the hell is my car?"  

"Dude, you used a lot last night, that girl you were with she gave you a lift.  You said I could take your car for a spin."  That seemed familar.  

"Fine come and get me."








*****Please feel free to leave a comment,  I will take the good, the bad and the ugly.  I also promise to take it with a grain of salt.***** 



3 comments:

  1. It seems like Jonny is hurting everyone and doesn't care. To be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if he killed himself from all the drugs. He needs to knock it off. I love Tany and Scott so much I am kind of curious to see what Scott got Tany for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly, I cannot stand Jonny at this point. It seems like he doesn't care about anyone. What about Jenny. She was so vulnerable with him and now he is acting this way? No. I am done with him. I wouldn't be surprised if he ended up like Cheryl. I love their grandparents and I love Scott and Tany. I can't wait to see what the rest of this Christmas has in store

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jonny doesn't care about anyone. No one really.

    ReplyDelete