Tuesday, February 4, 2014

R.I.P Jillyson

It is with a heavy heart that I write this post.  A good friend of mine on Rebel Writers Nirvana  has passed away suddenly.  Jill loved life and what came with it.  She could tell a story and make it seem like you were there.   Jill was a funny person and never took herself seriously.  She often would tell me to take it easy I had RL stuff that came first.  I could take my time.  Jill if I knew then what I know now.  I wouldn't have taken so time, I would have made you write more.  I am truly blessed to have known such a wonderful person.  Rest In peace, fellow Rebel.  I will miss you, Jill!

2 comments:

  1. Her stories are fantastic. I encouraged her to start the novel that her dark/light story should be. She was a lovely, sweet and kind lady.
    We never know when something so tragic will happen. We only have the moments day by day to love and the memories to treasure.
    Live today for tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete